2016 August Microsoft Official New Released 70-341 Q&As in Lead2pass.com!
100% Free Download! 100% Pass Guaranteed!
I have already passed Microsoft 70-341 certification exam today! Scored 989/1000 in Australia. SO MANY new added exam questions which made me headache….. Anyway, I finally passed 70-341 exam with the help of Lead2pass!
Following questions and answers are all new published by Microsoft Official Exam Center: http://www.lead2pass.com/70-341.html
You have an Exchange Server 2013 organization that contains the servers configured as shown in the following table.
All inbound messages from the Internet are received by EX1 and EX2.
You notice several communication errors between Subnet1 and Subnet2. Another administrator is working to resolve the communication errors.
You need to identify if email delivery to the organization fails due to the communication errors by monitoring the inbound TCP ports in Subnet2.
Which port should you monitor?
You have an Exchange Server 2013 organization that contains five servers.
The organization contains 5,000 mailboxes.
One hundred users plan to leave your company during the next 48 hours to run a new company named Fabrikam, Inc.
The mailboxes of the 100 users are in a mailbox database named DB5. The deleted item retention setting for DB5 is two days. You need to implement a solution to meet the following security requirements:
– The 100 users must be prevented from permanently deleting any email messages from their mailbox.
– In 48 hours, you must create a copy of only the email messages that contain the word “Fabrikam”.
– The solution must be implemented as quickly as possible.
What should you do?
A. Modify the deleted item retention period for DB5, and then run the New-MailboxSearch cmdlet in 48 hours.
B. Modify the deleted item retention period for the 100 mailboxes, and then run the New-MailboxSearch cmdlet in 48 hours.
C. Modify the deleted item retention period for DB5, and then run the Search-Mailbox cmdlet in 48 hours.
D. Enable Single Item Recovery for the 100 mailboxes, and then run the New-MailboxSearch cmdlet in 48 hours.
Not A. New-MailboxSearch alone will just create a search.
You would need to run the Start-MailboxSearch cmdlet to actually run the search.
You have an Exchange Server 2013 organization and a Microsoft Office 365 tenant that are configured for hybrid coexistence.
Fight hundred users have mailboxes in the Exchange Server 2013 organization.
Six hundred users have mailboxes in Office 365.
You need to implement a mailbox solution for the support department.
The solution must meet the following reguirements:
– All users must be able to send email messages to a dedicated mailbox for support.
– All of the users from the support department must be able to log on to the dedicated support mailbox and read the email messages in the mailbox.
– All of the users from the support department must be able to reply to the email messages sent to the dedicated support mailbox. The replies must identify to the name of the user replying.
– Must apply the principle of least privileges.
What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
You plan lo deploy three Exchange Server 2013 servers. Each server has eight 1-TB internal hard disk drives for mailbox database storage. All of the mailbox databases will replicate to all of the servers.
You need to recommend a disk configuration for the servers that meets the following reguirements:
– Users must be able to access their mailbox if a single disk fails.
– The amount of space available for mailbox data must be maximized.
Which disk configuration should you use on each server?
B. RAID 5
C. RAID 1
D. RAID 10
Your network contains an Active Directory forest named contoso.com.
The forest contains four sites named Site 1, Site2, Site3, and Site4.
You have an Exchange Server 2013 organization that contains several servers in each site.
You need to prevent users who have mailboxes in Site2 from sending email messages that are larger than 2 MB to recipients in Site3.
What should you do?
A. Run the Set-ADSiteLink cmdlet.
B. Create a message classification.
C. Create a custom Send connector.
D. Run the Set-ADSite cmdlet.
You have an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
All users connect to their mailbox by using a mobile device.
You need to ensure that an event is written to the application log when a user attempts to connect to the organization by using a second mobile device.
What command should you run? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
You plan to deploy an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
The security department identifies the following reguirements for the planned deployment:
– Only members of a security group named ExSecure must be able to create Exchange Server recipients.
– Only members of a security group named ExSecureAdmin must be able to manage Exchange Server organization configurations.
– Members of ExSecure and ExSecureAdmin must be able to use the Exchange Management Shell to manage Active Directory objects.
You need to identify which permission model must be used to meet each requirement.
What should you identify? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
Your company has five main offices. Each office contains a data center.
You plan to deploy an Active Directory forest and an Exchange Server 2013 organization. Each office will be configured as a separate Active Directory site. User mailboxes will be hosted in each site.
You need to recommend an Exchange Server 2013 deployment strategy that meets the following requirements:
– Provides redundancy for all mailbox databases
– Creates a temporary copy of outbound email messages
– Minimizes the number of servers deployed to the network
– Provides redundancy for client access by using Network Load Balancing (NLB)
What should you recommend?
A. In each site, deploy one server that has both the Mailbox server role and the Client Access server role installed and another server that has the Client Access server role installed.
B. In each site, deploy one server that has the Mailbox server role installed and two servers that have the Client Access server role installed.
C. In each site, deploy one server that has both the Mailbox server role and the Client Access server role installed.
D. In each site, deploy two servers that have both the Mailbox server role and the Client Access server role installed.
WNLB can’t be used on Exchange servers where mailbox DAGs are also being used because WNLB is incompatible with Windows failover clustering. If you’re using an Exchange 2013 DAG and you want to use WNLB, you need to have the Client Access server role and the Mailbox server role running on separate servers.
Lead2pass 70-341 pdf dumps is perfect! Totally! Thanks so much!
70-341 new questions on Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Syig5i8gpDODlFaG5HZVVhUEE
2016 Microsoft 70-341 exam dumps (All 261 Q&As) from Lead2pass:
http://www.lead2pass.com/70-341.html [100% Exam Pass Guaranteed]
|One Time Purchase||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Pass Guarantee||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Money Back||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|