Exam Code: 70-688
Exam Name: Supporting Windows 8.1
You have a folder that you plan to share.
You need to configure security for the shared folder to meet the following requirements:
– Members of a security group named Group1 must be able to modify permissions of files and folders.
– Members of a security group named Group2 must be able to read files and folders only.
– Members of a security group named Group3 must be able to take ownership of files.
What should you do? (To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.)
Your network contains an Active Directory forest named adatum.com. The forest contains three domains named adatum.com, na.adatum.com, and eu.adatum.com.
You have a client computer named Computer1 that runs Windows 8 Enterprise. Computer1 is a member of the na.adatum.com domain.
You need to ensure that single-label names can be resolved from all three domains.
Which setting should you configure? (To answer, select the appropriate setting in the answer area.)
Your company plans to deploy Windows 8 Enterprise to all client computers. Users in the development department and the sales department will each receive a laptop that runs a corporate image of Windows 8 Enterprise. In addition to running the corporate image of Windows 8 Enterprise, the users have the requirements described in the following table.
You need to recommend the appropriate technology for each department.
What should you recommend? (To answer, select the appropriate technology for each department in the answer area.)
Drag and Drop Questions
Your network contains an Active Directory domain. The domain contains client computers that run Windows 8 Enterprise. Your company has a subscription to Windows Intune.
You plan to deploy an application named App1 that is stored on a Web server named Server1. You need to ensure that all of the computers download the source files of App1 from Server1. Which four actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate four actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
Step 1: All software installer types are configured using the Windows Intune Software Publisher.
To start the Windows Intune Software Publisher
1. Open the Windows Intune administrator console.
2. In the workspace shortcuts pane, click the Software icon.
3. Start the Windows Intune Software Publisher in one of the following ways:
In the navigation pane, click Overview , and then click Add Software . In the navigation pane, click Managed Software , and then click Add Software .
Adding Software as an External Link
This section describes how to add a link to a software installation package to Windows Intune using the Windows Intune Software Publisher.
To specify the installer type
1. Open the Windows Intune Software Publisher.
2. On the Software setup page, in Select how this software is made available to devices , se-lect External link .
3. In Specify the URL , type the full path to the installation location in the app store, or the full path to the web app location. The path must be in the format http://www.<address> .
4. Click Next .
The following procedures describe how to upload a Windows Installer (*.exe or *.msi) package to Windows Intune by using the Windows Intune Software Publisher.
To specify the installer type
1. Start the Windows Intune Software Publisher.
2. On the Software setup page, in Select how this software is made available devices , se-lect Software Installer . In Select the software installer file type , select Windows Installer (*.exe, *.msi) .
3. In Specify the location of the software setup files , enter the full path to the location of the .exe or .msi installation files, or clickBrowse to navigate and select to the folder where the setup files are stored. If additional files and subfolders are required for this installation, click Include additional files and subfolders from the same folder .
4. Click Next .
To review the software specifications and upload the software
1. On the Summary page, review the software settings that you specified. You can scroll down as needed to view the complete summary.
2. To change any setting, click the appropriate page in the page navigation pane and then edit the selections on the displayed page.
3. When you have completed all of the software specifications, clickUpload . The Upload page displays the status of the software as it uploads to Windows Intune.
Reference: Adding Software Packages in Windows Intune
You have client computers that run Windows 8 Pro. All of the computers are members of an Active Directory domain. The Folder Redirection Policy settings of all domain users are configured as shown in the Folder Redirection exhibit. (Click the Exhibit button.)
You enable and configure the Configure slow-link mode Group Policy setting that applies to all of the computers as shown in the Slow-link mode exhibit. (Click the Exhibit button.
To answer, complete each statement according to the information presented in the exhibits. Each correct selection is worth one point.
Your company has a main office and a branch office.
You have client computers that run Windows 8 Enterprise.
You are evaluating whether to disable IPv6 on the client computers in the sales, marketing, research, and finance departments.
Each user in the sales department has a laptop and frequently accesses the network by using a PPTP VPN connection.
Each user in the marketing department has a desktop computer located in the branch office. All of the marketing department computers are configured to use BranchCache.
Each user in the research department has a desktop computer located in the main office and uses IPSec to access research servers.
Each user in the finance department has a laptop and frequently accesses the network by using an SSTP VPN connection.
In the table below, identify which departments require IPv6 and which departments do not require IPv6. Make only one selection in each row. Each correct selection is worth one point.
Your network contains an Active Directory domain. The Default Domain Policy contains the AppLocker settings configured as shown in the AppLocker Settings exhibit. (Click the Exhibit button.)
The Default Domain Policy contains the AppLocker properties configured as shown in the AppLocker Properties exhibit. (Click the Exhibit button.)
To answer, complete each statement according to the information presented in the exhibit. Each correct selection is worth one point.
You are a systems administrator for your company. The company has employees who work remotely by using a virtual private network (VPN) connection from their computers, which run Windows 8 Pro. These employees use an application to access the company intranet database servers. The company recently decided to distribute the latest version of the application through using a public cloud. Some users report that every time they try to download the application by using Internet Explorer, they receive a warning message that indicates the application could harm their computer.
You need to recommend a solution that prevents this warning message from appearing, without compromising the security protection of the computers.
What should you do?
A. Publish the application through a public file transfer protocol (FTP) site.
B. Digitally sign the application by using a trusted certificate, and then update the default App Package
Deployment policy on all computers.
C. Change the default Software Restriction Policies on the client computers.
D. Change the default Applications Control Policies on the client computers.
Note: The app package signature ensures that the package and contents haven’t been modified after they were signed. If the signing certificate validates to a Trusted Root Certification Authorities Certificate, the signature also identifies who signed the package.
You install Windows 8 Pro on a new client computer.
You sign-in to the computer by using a domain user account.
You need to synchronize the Personalize settings between your domain account and a Microsoft account.
What should you configure first? (To answer, select the appropriate settings section in the answer area.)
Your network contains an Active Directory domain. All client computers run Windows 8 Enterprise and are located in an organizational unit (OU) named Windows8Computers. The network has Windows Server update Services (WSUS) installed. All of the computers are configured to receive updates from WSUS. The network administrator creates a new computer group named Win8Computers in WSUS.
You need to ensure that the Windows 8 computers receive all of the updates that are assigned to the WinSComputers computer group.
Which Group Policy setting should you configure? (To answer, select the appropriate setting in the answer area.)
If you want to pass Microsoft 70-688 exam successfully, donot missing to read latest lead2pass Microsoft 70-688 dumps.
If you can master all lead2pass questions you will able to pass 100% guaranteed.
|One Time Purchase||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Pass Guarantee||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Money Back||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|